Welcome to Fonda Speedway! Fonda Speedway is 1/2 mile track located in Fonda, New York. Below are what everyone needs to know before you arrive at the Fonda Speedway.
General Admission is for weekly divisions. Admission for special events will be posted on the home page of the website and Facebook.
- Admission: Adults $12.00, Senior’s (+65) $10.00, Kids 11 & under $2.00, under 5 free.
- All children under 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Blanket policy is in effect and is valid until 7pm to reserve your seat.
- No coolers larger than a six pack allowed in the grandstand area.
- No glass bottles or jars allowed.
- No dogs allowed.
- No smoking in or under the grandstands, concession areas, restrooms or entry gates. Smoking is permitted elsewhere on the grounds.
- Small cameras and video recorders are allowed but no large lenses or tripod setups. Support our track photographer and videographer as they have very high quality photos and videos for sale at the speedway each week.
- PARKING IS ALWAYS FREE all we ask is please be considerate park appropriately and do not litter.
- Please respect the grounds and restroom facilities.
- There is no standing in front of the grandstands when there is racing on the track. Everyone must be seated.
- Track reserves the right to limit and or stop reentry at any time.
- Pit gates open at 4:30 pm and Grandstand gates open at 5:00 pm.
- Unruly or disruptive fans will be removed at the tracks discresion so as to preserve the enjoyment of everyone else.
- And the most important thing to do after you arrive is “HAVE FUN”.